Top 4 Protein Powders to Boost Your Bodybuilding
Protein powder is a nutritional supplement that enjoys great popularity among the community of bodybuilders and fitness lovers. Protein is essential to build muscles and keep you lean, fit, and active. These supplements are an easy way to maintain your daily protein intake and even fulfill the additional needs of this macronutrient.
Benefits of protein powder
For bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts it offers a set of other benefits which are discussed as below:
- Weight loss and management: Protein is a very gratifying component which helps you in staying full for longer hours. This helps in suppressing cravings and hunger. As a result, you consume fewer calories and this helps in weight loss and management.
- Muscle Growth: The reason why you always see bodybuilders and gym freaks carrying a sipper with a protein shake in it helps them in building muscles. Continuous supplementation can help in enhancing muscle size and strength in individuals who are involved in resistance training and lifting heavyweights. It helps in bulking up after strength training.
- Boost recovery: It is very important that you allow your muscles to recover after strenuous workouts. Every time that you workout, they face tears. These supplements help in building new tissues and fiber and helps them recover faster and regenerate faster and stronger. These are also helpful in soothing soreness after heavy-duty workouts.
- Great nutrition: Whether your activity levels are high or low, protein is your body’s need. Its deficiency can lead to serious health issues. Especially for bodybuilders and athletes, these supplements help in fulfilling their additional nutritional requirements and boost their bodybuilding.
The market offers you a variety of protein powders that you can choose from. Out of these, whey protein is the celebrity. The reason why bodybuilders and active gym-goers swoon over whey supplements is that it is extremely helpful in building a great physique.
It is highly digestible and gets absorbed faster in your body and helps in building sturdy muscles and a lean physique. It also aids in weight loss and management. It is quite rich in amino acids as it contains all the 9 essential amino acids. These amino acids are not produced by your body and thus need to be obtained via food and supplements.
Here are a few reasons why whey is every fitness enthusiast and bodybuilder’s best friend.
Benefits of whey protein
- Weight loss: It keeps you full for a longer period of time and thus helps you lose weight by restricting your calorie intake. Also, you can expect to develop a lean physique while you are using whey and exercising.
- Quick absorption: It gets digested and absorbed faster by your body and gives quick results. You are less likely to experience any digestive issues while consuming a whey protein powder.
- Builds muscle mass: It helps in building lean muscle mass. When combined with resistance and strength training, whey protein can help strengthen your muscles and build lean muscles.
- Enriches you with BCAA: Branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAA is a group of 3 amino acids- leucine, isoleucine, and valine. These help in the quick recovery of muscles and also soothe soreness. BCAA is also helpful in reducing fatigue and enhancing athletic performance.
Now that you know why whey protein powder is so popular with bodybuilders, you would definitely want to know the best way to purchase it and some of the trustworthy brands you can look up to. Mentioned below, are some of the popular protein supplements offered by some of the popular brands.
To make buying whey protein easy for you, we present to you a list of 4 best protein powders in India, including MuscleBlaze Whey Protein Supplements and Protein Powders from other brands that you can choose from to fulfill your bodybuilding goals.
4 best protein powder in India
1. MuscleBlaze Biozyme Whey Protein: MuscleBlaze is an India sports nutrition brand that is trusted by many bodybuilders because of its quality supplements. Their Whey Protein range is very popular. This product is labdoor certified for purity and accuracy and contains Enhanced Absorption Formula for higher protein absorption and digestion. Each scoop of this product offers you 25g protein to fuel your bodybuilding. A 4.4lbs pack of this product costs around INR 3,999 if you purchase from the MB website.
2. ON Whey Protein: Optimum Nutrition (ON) is another popular supplement brand in India. It offers quality protein supplements to fuel your muscle building. It offers 24g protein per serving. A 5lbs pack of ON Gold Standard 100% whey protein powder is around INR 5,773 if you buy from Amazon.
3. Impact Whey Protein by MyProtein: MyProtein enjoys huge popularity in India because of their quality range of whey protein powders. This product by them contains premium quality whey protein concentrate. It is available in various flavors such as banana, kulfi, chocolate mint, etc. and also comes in an unflavored variant that offers 21g protein per scoop. The unflavored variant of this product is priced at INR 5,999 when purchased from their website.
4. Ultimate Nutrition ISO Sensation 93: This product is launched by Ultimate Nutrition, which is another reliable brand in India when it comes to sports nutrition. This product has whey protein isolate as the main source of protein. With every serving of this product, you get 25g protein with 6g BCAAs. A 5lbs pack of this product costs around INR 4.859 when purchased from Amazon.