Apple iPhone 6 leaked specifications
What’s today? Is it 9th of September, 2014! OMG! I gotta go. So these are the phrases everybody would be thinking, speaking, listening today. But why so? Actually half of the world knows that today it is the launch of Apple iPhone 6. Now, after reading this your reaction might be same as others right.
Now what your going to see are the specs from the Apple’s next flagship smartphone which is so called Apple iPhone 6. You can make a run down on the specification as we have already received it, so let’s check it out then.
Cult of Mac a website of technology has posted the leaked specs of iPhone 6 and even they got it from China. Both the iPhone 6 4.7 and iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 would be coming with the Sapphire glass protection on top of the display. The body of both the devices are said to be Shatter proof and they both will be water proof smartphones.
It will give you Apple A8 Chip which is a Dual-core processor running at 2 GHz clock speed. Both the phone will feature iOS 8 out of the box. There is 8.0 MP camera with LED Flash on both the phones and there is a front facing as well for selfies and video calls or facetime.
The iPhone 6 4.7 inch would give you 1GB RAM and a 1810mAh battery when compared to the iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 which have 2GB RAM and 2915mAh battery on the phone. When talking about the storage then you would buy iPhone 6 in 4 different memory sizes viz 16/32/64/128GB. Lets checkout the specs for both the phones.
List of specification: Apple iPhone 6 4.7 & iPhone 6 Plus 5.5:
- Apple iOS 8 OS
- 4.7 inch and 5.5 inch LED_backlit IPS LCD Capacitive Display
- 960 x 1704 Pixels Resolution
- Sapphire Crystal Glass with Shatter Proof Coating and Oleophobic Coating
- 2.0Ghz Dual-core Apple A8 Processor
- 8.0 MP Rear Camera with Dual Tone LED Flash
- Front facing Camera
- 1080p Video Recording
- 1GB RAM (iPhone 6 4.7)
- 2GB RAM (iPhone 6 5.5)
- 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE Cat.6 EV-Do Rev. A, 3G HSPA+ network Connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual-Band, WiFi Hotspot, GPS A-GPS and GLONASS, NFC
- Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor with 500dpi
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, USB 2.0
- Active noise cancellation with Dedicated Mic
- AirDrop File Sharing, Siri Natural Voice, Command and Dictation, iCloud, iCloud Chain
- 1810mAh Battery (iPhone 6 4.7 inch)
- 2915mAh Battery (iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 inch)
Here are the specs as you have already saw it, So now you might be wanting to know about the event where the launch would be taking place. The event will be starting at 10:00 AM PT (Pacific Time) and 10:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time) September 9th, 2014. Apple has kept live streaming event for their followers.