Motorola Nexus 6 would be the next iteration by Google in their Nexus series. The previous Nexus phones were manufactured by LG and other manufacturers, but this it is again going to be Motorola (once Google’s own company but now Moto belongs to Lenovo) for the next Nexus Installment, which i.e Nexus 6, which is also said to be named as “Nexus X”. Many other sources and reports suggest that the name of Nexus next successor would be Nexus X still we do not know if this is true. But you can read the Nexus X Preview here for now. Let’s have a look at the specs of the phone.
Nexus 6 would be coming with the Android’s next operating system Android 5.0 (Android L). It will feature a 5.2 inch True HD IPS+ display and would give you a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The processor which is going to be used on the Nexus 6 will be a Qualcomm new gen Snapdragon 805 processor for amazing performance.
The camera on the phone seems to be a 13 Megapixel with LED Flash and the front facing camera is a 2.1 MP. It would also feature 32GB storage and will boast 3GB of RAM for fabulous performance and multitasking. Like all the other high end smartphones, it will also support 4G LTE and 3G HSPA+ network connectivity. Let’s check the specs in more detail.
Motorola Nexus 6 specifications:
- Android 5.0 L
- 5.2 inch True HD IPS+ Capacitive Display
- 1440 x 2560 Pixels Resolution at 565ppi
- 2.7Ghz Quad-core Snapdrgaon 805 Krait Processor with Adreno 420
- 13.0 MP Camera with LED Flash, Optical Image Stabilization
- 2.1 MP Front Facing Camera
- 1080p Video Recording at 30fps OIS
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+ Networking Connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Dual-Band, WiFi Hotspot, WiFi Direct, DLNA, GPSA-GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
- Wireless Charging
- Active Noise Cancellation
- microUSB 2.0, USB Host, USB OTG (On-the-Go)
It would be available in Black and White color and there is no word on price as if yet. Nexus 6 could be coming in October this year, but we still don’t have any exact news or information on the phone.