Xolo along with Lava was the first phone to introduce Intel Atom processor in mobile and the phone was great success and so is Xolo is trying to keep up in the market to compete well with the rivals such as Samsung, Nokia and Sony. Mid-range segment has boosted in last couple of months and so all the company is targeting on mid-range segment. Xolo Q600 is another remarkable phone with lots of features and in terms of hardware.
Running on latest Android 4.2 JellyBean operating system Xolo Q600 features a 4.5-inch FWVGA capacitive touch screen display offering 854 × 480 pixels resolution. Xolo has powered the device with 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589M processor which is incredible and the GPU provided in this phone is Power VR SGX544 accompanied with 512MB of RAM. The device also comes with 5MP camera for better click of photos which you can save it in the memory which is provided of 4GB internal and can be expanded to 32GB with the help of microSD card. There is also a 0.3 Megapixel front-facing camera for making video calls and conferencing.
Xolo Q600 has dual-SIM features and supports 3G, WI-FI and GPS. For better and long use of this phone Xolo has powered this phone with 2000mAh battery backup which will give you 13 hours of talk time on 2G and 10 hours of talk time on 3G network. This phone is priced with 8,999 rupees and this is really comprehensive price tagged by Xolo. Lets have a look at its complete list of specifications:
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 4.5-inch FWVGA capacitive touch screen display
- 854 × 480 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Mediatek 6589M processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 238 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS
- 4GB onboard memory, Expandable upto 32GB using microSD
- 2000 mAh battery