Nokia Lumia 1020 Specification, Price and Release Date
Nokia has really impressed the users with its Camera Capability, specially with the Lumia smartphones which use to have interesting features as well with better camera. Now Nokia is ready is with their next big hit called “Nokia Lumia 1020” which will feature a 41 Megapixel camera with lots of new features. As per specifications, though the device is yet not announced, the leaked specifications says that the device will be running on Windows Phone 8 featuring 4.5 inch AMOLED WXGA PureMotion HD+ ClearBlack display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Resolution provided is 1280 x 768 pixels.
Lumia 1020 will be running on 1.5 Ghz dual-core Snapdragon processor along with 2Gb of RAM making the device powerful enough to carry out smooth and lag free multitasking with better performance. As per storage it will come with build in 32GB storage memory. It is not conformed whether there will be any expansion slot however you have 7GB Skydrive cloud storage for free. Talking about camera, it has 41 Megapixel rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) capable to record FULL HD 1080p video at 30 fps. This camera supports Nokia Pro Camera mode and Nokia Smart Camera Mode. There will be also a 1.2 Megapixel wide angle front facing camera for making video calls and conferencing.
Nokia Lumia 1020 Specifications:
- Windows Phone 8 (8.0.10322.71)
- 4.5 inch AMOLED WXGA PureMotion HD+ ClearBlack Gorilla Glass 3 (2.5D sculpted) glass
- 1280 x 768 pixel resolution
- 1.5 Ghz Dual-Core Snapdragon Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 41 Megapixel PureView rear camera with Autofocus, Xenon Flash, and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- 1.2 Megapixel front facing camera
- Bluetooth, NFC with SIM based security, WiFi a/b/g/n, A-GPS and Glonass, 3.5 mm audio connector
- 2000 mAh battery (Wireless Charging via accessory cover)
Release Date: July 26th in USA