How to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAMCD firmware on Galaxy Grand Duos
XXAMCD is the official upgrade for Samsung Galaxy Grand duos and it is really easy to install on to your phone. With the installation of this firmware your phone will be upgraded to Android 4.1.2 Jellybean and no other device will be supported with this firmware as this is exclusive for Samsung Galaxy Grand duos only. To get this official upgrade you will need to carry out some procedure.
- First you have to take the backup of whole data available in the phone as this process can wipe out your data.
- Keep your phone full charged as the process takes long time in that mean time your phone should not drained off.
- Enable USB debugging mode from settings of your phone.
- You have to download Kies software and also download XXAMCD firmware and odin setup.
- Extract the zip folder and you will get .tar file and for odin zip file you will get odin3 v3.07.exe file
- After completing the extraction of file, switch off your phone and then boot your device in download mode by holding volume down, home and power button till device turns on
- Now hold volume up key to enter in to download mode.
- Connect your device to computer so that Odin detects your device and you will be prompted with message saying “Added”.
- Select PDA button in Odin and select “.tar file which was downloaded.
- In Odin make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” are checked and “Re-Partition” check box is unselected.
- Click on Start button in Odin to start flashing Android 4.1.2 firmware.
After flashing is done you will prompted with a message. Now your device will automatically start booting. Thats it. You can that your phone is upgraded with new XXAMCD Android Jellybean.