Samsung launches Galaxy Note 4 in India for Rs. 58,300
Recently we saw the news coming out for the Samsung is about to launch the Note 4 in India on 14th of October and here it is. The day is today and Samsung has launched the phablet as per they promised. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was unveiled back in August at the IFA which took place in Berlin this year. The Note 4 is the complete packaged phablet that has all the great combination of hardware with software features. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. It has a 5.7 inch Super AMOLED display with the Quad HD resolution.
This beast phablet is packing a great CPU and GPU under the hood. It is either the Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 805 Processor or the Samsung’s home Exynos Processor. Either the Note 4 will be running on the Exynos Octa-Core Processor with two 4 cores that is Cortex-A57 quad-core and Cortex-A53 quad core processor or either it will have a 2.7Ghz Quad-Core Snapdragon 805 Processor, but it depends on the market. This beast offers you great pixels pictures with its 16.0MP sensor on back with LED Flash and on the front there is a 3.7MP front facing camera.
You must check Top 10 Features of Note 4 & Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specs:
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS
- 5.7inch Quad HD Super AMOLED Display
- 1440 x 2560 Pixels Resolution
- 1.9GHz Octa Core (1.9GHz Quad + 1.3GHz Quad Core) Exynos Processor with Mali-T760 GPU or 2.7 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor with Adreno 420 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 128GB with a microSD card
- 16.0MP Camera with LED Flash, OIS Sensor and UHD Video Recording
- 3.7MP Front facing Camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 4G LTE-A Cat.6 and 3G HSPA+ network connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE, ANT+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ b/g/n/ac, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi HotSpot, GPS GLONASS, NFC
- Infrared LED Support for Smart TV operation
- S Health 3.5, Finger Scanner, UV, Heart Rate Monitoring
- microUSB v2.0, MHL 3.0
- 3200mAh Battery
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is priced in India at Rs. 58,300. The Note 4 comes in Charcoal Black, Frost White, Bronze Gold and Blossom Pink color. The Vodafone India is providing a bundle offer with the phablet which is 2GB free data service per month for people who have not activated the data pack and for the people who have already been using the data from Vodafone will get 1GB data service for 2 months. This offer stays on till 6 months from now which is till the 30th April, 2015.