One of the criteria when choosing an online casino is payment methods and conditions. Before signing up for a certain website you should make sure that a gambling platform offers a to make deposits and withdrawals with a payment system comfortable to use. You can find all the up-to-date information at Hottopcasino. And in this article, we will talk about existing payment options.
How to make a deposit
Normally, deposit methods depend on the location of a chosen casino. Depending on local regulations and laws new methods can be added or some of the existing options can be restricted. Here are the main methods popular in many countries of the world:
- Credit cards, debit cards, and prepaid cards;
- E-wallets including Poli, Neteller, ecoPayz, PayPal, Skrill, and other;
- Bank Transfers;
- Cryptocurrencies including the most popular one – Bitcoin.
Most of these payment methods do not take any commissions or fees for deposits and guarantee fast and secure transactions.
What Are the Common Limits
If you are a beginner in the gambling world, you might be interested in looking for a casino with low limits. Most casinos put a $10 minimum limit to attract new players. When you want to receive a bonus, you should check certain bonus requirements. Normally, a limit for claiming a bonus is a little bit higher, but for that, you will receive Free Spins or a bonus.
Speaking of maximum deposit limit it often depends on a chosen payment method and equals about $2000. You should always check this information on the official website.
Withdrawal Methods and Limits
Most casinos have a requirement that a withdrawal should be made the same way you made your last deposit. Let’s talk in more detail about different withdrawal methods’ pros and cons.
- Credit or debit cards are a reliable withdrawal method. They are easy to use, and you will not be required to create any extra accounts or to open any wallets. The withdrawal can take up to 5 banking days. Depending on your deposit of withdrawal sum there might be some commissions and fees.
- Bank wire transfer. This is a perfect choice if you are trying to withdraw a big amount of money. Being safe and secure has some misses too. The main disadvantage is that this method is time-consuming. You will have to wait much longer than with other options.
- E-wallets. Probably this is the fastest casino payment method. It is easy to use, and you can transfer money to and from an e-wallet into your banking card fast.
- Cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are getting more popular from day today. Speaking of cryptocurrencies as a deposit and withdrawal method, we should say that it is secure, anonymous, and fast. Probably, the only disadvantage is higher limits than with the other payment systems.
Every casino has its own withdrawal policy, especially when it comes to bonuses. But normally a minimum withdrawal starts from $15, while a maximum is $1000. The amount of money can differ depending on a chosen payment method.
All the casinos also have a weekly and a monthly withdrawal limit. Usually, you will be able to take out $3000 per week and $20000 per month. Some companies have special offers for VIP-players like personal withdrawal limits. You should check this information before choosing a casino and making your first deposit.
Tips on How to Choose a Best Casino Depending on a Payment Method
As we have already mentioned, payment methods are one of the criteria when choosing an online casino. But what exactly to look at? We prepared a list for you:
- Deposit and withdrawal methods are available for your country. Make sure that you are already using the offered methods, or that you are ready to start using them.
- Deposit and withdrawal limits. When it comes to big winnings, it is nice to make sure that you will be able to receive your money.
- How long it takes to make a withdrawal. On one hand, it depends on a payment system, on the other hand, every casino has timeframes to confirm withdrawal requests.
- You are also strongly recommended to check players’ reviews and testimonials. This will be one more proof of the casino’s security and reliability.
- The regulations for online gambling and for payment methods market sometimes changes, so make sure to stay updated with the current information and to check the available payment methods on the chosen casino website.
- Read casino bonus policy and payment terms carefully, there might be some restrictions for deposits and withdrawals with active bonuses.
How to Make a Deposit and a Withdrawal
To make a deposit you need to sign up for a certain casino. After that follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your account and fill in the required information. After that go to the Cashier section.
- Here you will find deposit options to choose from.
- Fill in payment details and decide on the deposit sum. If you want to receive a bonus, you need to use a promo code.
- Start playing and winning!
To make a withdrawal you will need to wager your bonuses first and to have a certain amount of money on your balance. Keep in mind that some offers have restrictions on maximum winning among available for a cash-out. To make a withdrawal you will also need to visit a Cashier page where you put a withdrawal request. Fill in the preferred cash out method and requisites, enter a cash amount you would like to withdraw. After filling out all the necessary information you will need to confirm your request. Now just wait until it is processed.
The first thing you need to do when choosing an online casino is to make sure that they accept your preferred payment method. Look through the limits and special conditions for bonuses. We talked about the main casino payment methods, so now you know which one to choose. These simple tips will help you to enjoy your gambling experience and winnings even more!