Introducing the new Lenovo IdeaPad A1000 by Lenovo with wonderful 7-inch display with 1024 x 600 pixels, and many amazing features. The ideapad is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MTK8317 processor that gives an incredible performance. On the top of it the ideapad runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) providing the best application and games to the user. The IdeaPad A1000 comes with user friendly interface. Lenovo IdeaPad A1000 provides the best experience with respect to watching movies on it as it comes with a dolby digital plus support giving improved audio experience and comes with a 3.5mm audio jack.
The handset ideapad supports 2G via SIM but there is no need to fear about no being able to use the 3G network. You can surf on the 3G network too on this pad using Dongle. Other connectivity option provided by it is Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and USB OTG. Video call very comfortably on the tab and talk using the 0.3MP VGA camera in the front. Usual problem with the any tab is its battery. To solve the major issue it comes with a 3500 mAh battery giving a great backup. To enable proper functioning, the ideaPad A1000 comes with a 1GB DDR2 RAM and 4GB internal memory. To ensure enough space for your files and apps it also has a micro SD expandable up to 32GB.
The Lenovo IdeaPad A1000 is available in Black color and is very affordable. The ideapad is priced at Rs. 8,980.
Lenovo IdeaPad A1000 specifications
- Display: 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- CPU: 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MTK8317 processor
- OS: Android 4.1(Jelly Bean) OS
- Features: 10.7 mm thick and weighs 340 grams
- SIM card slot: Yes, Normal SIM card slot, Voice calling
- Camera: Yes, 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- audio jack: 3.5mm audio jack.
- Connectivity: 2G (EDGE), 3G (via Dongle), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- Memory: 1GB DDR2 RAM, 4GB internal memory
- Micro SD: Yes, 32GB expandable memory
- Battery: 3500 mAh battery
- Color: Black