HTC has launched its new HTC DESIRE 500 with the super-fast 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor and running on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). The phone offers great multitasking ability to its users. Moreover the performance of the phone is quite fast. The desire has a 4.3-inch (480 × 800 pixels) display with sense 5. The feel and touch of the phone is great. Watching movies and playing games would be quite good experience in this handset.
The HTC desire 500 has a 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera with features like LED Flash and BSI sensor that gives really bright and HD clicks. The 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera comes with BSI sensor using which you can click photos and even video chat. The startling features of the handset includes the BlinkFeed and Video Highlight software with a Beats Audio support giving loud and clear sound output.
The HTC desire 500 is a Dual SIM handset. The phone is backed up by a 1800mAh batter. To enhance the performance and provide the best to its users the desire 500 is provided with 1GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory and micro SD Expandable memory up to 64GB. The phone is quite good priced at around Rs.23750/-
- Display: 4.3-inch (480 × 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- CPU: 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 Processor
- Dual SIM: Yes (Optional)
- Camera: 8MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash, 1/3.2? sensor, F 2.0 aperture, BSI Sensor, 720p video recording.
- Front camera: 1.6MP with BSI sensor
- Audio jack: 3.5mm
- Connectivity: 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with
- aptX, GPS,NFC (Optional)
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4 GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- Battery: 1800 mAh
- Price: Rs. 23,755
Would be available for sale in Taiwan from August 1st and would soon be available in India