Lava today launched another budget phablet for just Rs. 6,550/- named as Lava Iris Alfa. This could be the best choice for users looking a Phablet in budget because of its Quad Core processor at such cheap price. Lava has powered Iris Alfa with 1.2 GHz quad-core processor accompanied by 1GB RAM. As we called it a phablet, it features a 5 inch IPS touch screen Lamination display offering 854 x 480 pixels resolution and good viewing angles.
Furthermore, Iris Alfa offers us a 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3 Megapixel VGA front-facing camera. As per storage we get 8GB built-in memory with SD card support upto 32GB. The phone supports connectivity options such as 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0. Lava is running the phone on 2200mAh battery.
Lava Iris Alfa is now available online as well as in retail market in two different colors, i,e Black and White at the said price of Rs. 6,550/-
Lava Iris Alfa specifications:
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 5 inch IPS touch screen Full Lamination display
- 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB using microSD card
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3 Megapixel VGA front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2200mAh battery