Sony launches ‘Xperia M’ in India for Rs. 12,990
Another new handset in the android market is launched by Sony – the new Sony xperia M. the Sony xperia M is a 4.0 inch capacitive touch screen handset powered by 1GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8227 processor. The Sony xperia series has a good display and viewing experience. The processor is very good and has performs very well. The phone comes with aAdreno 305 GPU giving very good graphic display and gaming experience. The android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS enhances the performance of the phone and gives access to more than 1lakh application and games from the android market. The JB comes with many enhanced features and is very interactive user interface.
The Xperia M has a 5MP camera with LED flash allowing you to click clear and sharp images and also record videos at 720P. The videos are HD and you can also video chat using the front 0.3MP VGA camera. Connectivity options include 3G HSDPA+ 21Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / a GPS and NFC.
The Sony xperia M has a 1GB RAM and 4GB internal memory. The micro SD slot is available which is expandable up to 32GB. The Sony xperia M is available across the retails at a price of around Rs.13000/-
Sony Xperia M specifications
- Display: 4.0-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8227 processor
- GPU: Adreno 305
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Features: 9.3 mm thick and weighs 115 grams
- Rear camera: 5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash 720p HD video recording
- Secondary camera: 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Audio jack: 3.5mm
- FM Radio: Yes, FM with RDS
- Connectivity: 3G HSDPA+ 21Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS, NFC
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal memory (2.4GB user memory), 32GB expandable memory
- Battery: 1750mAh battery
- Colours: White, purple, Yellow and black.
- Price: Rs.13,990