Xolo Win Q1000 is the new smartphone that the company announced today. Running on Windows phone 8.1 operating system this phone looks great in terms of looks and style. It gives you a great 5 inch display with the resolution of 720p and there’s an IPS panel to give you a great colors with better viewing angles. This phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor along with the Adreno 302 GPU for gaming.
Furthermore, Xolo Win Q1000 is having 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage which can further be expanded upto 32GB with an SD card. On the back you will find an 8.0MP camera with PureCel Sensor and on the front, there’s a 2.0MP camera for selfies. It also comes with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. Xolo Win Q1000 also supports Dual-Sim card slots. Lastly there is a 2200mAh battery for better and longer battery life. Below you can find the specifications for the phone.
Xolo Win Q1000 Specifications:
- Xolo Win Q1000
- Windows Phone 8.1 Operating system
- Dual SIM
- 5 inch HD multi-touch IPS OGS display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM 8212) processor
- 1GB RAM
- 400 MHz Adreno 302 GPU
- 8GB internal memory, expandable using microSD card
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with PureCel sensor, f/2.0 aperture and LED Flash
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2200 mAh battery
Xolo Win Q1000 is not yet launched but we can hear about the launch soon. It comes in three different colors viz Green, Black and White. The launch price would be Rs. 8,499. Stay connected to get the latest updates.