Huawei has launched a wonderful android handset last week with some attractive features. The Huawei Ascent P1 is a handset displaying 4.3inch qHD super AMOLED display. The display is provided scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass protection to give good viewing experience as well as protection to your handset. The Ascend P1 runs on android 4.0 ICS and is processed by 1.5GHz dual core processor. Huawei could have enhanced the phone’s attractiveness by providing it with JB, nevertheless the phone provides a good UI and performance.
The Ascend P1 displays a super 8MP camera with features like auto focus, LED flash, HD recording etc. Also, video chat on the 3G network using the front 1.3MP camera. The phone has a 1GB RAM and 4GB internal memory. Store unlimited videos, songs, movies, images etc. in the micro SD up to 64GB. The phone has a good battery backup and other good thing about the phone is that it comes added with the Dolby surround sound.
Huawei Ascend P1 is available for a price of around Rs.12500/-
- Display: 4.3-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display
- CPU: 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- OS: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- Primary camera: 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- Secondary camera: 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Thickness: 7.69 mm thick
- Weight: 110 grams
- Other: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth v 3.0, GPS
- Battery: 1670mAh battery
- Price: Rs.12500/-