Karbonn started their new Platinum series with the launch of ‘Karbonn Platinum P9’ smartphone. Available at the price of just Rs. 8,899 it is a huge phablet with 6 inch qHD IPS laminated touch display offering 960 × 540 pixels resolution. The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for longer and better durability. Platinum P9 is a Dual SIM phone running on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system.
Although it has such large display, but being an affordable smartphone Karbonn has powered it with 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM, which may sound a bit low but still we can expect smoother performance and multitasking. As per storage the phone comes with 16GB internal memory and supports upto 32GB microSD card. Talking about camera, Platinum P9 comes with both 8 Megapixel camera at rear as well as Front facing. Which means, it can be a good choice for people who love taking Selfies. The rear camera has Auto Focus and LED Flash as well.
As per connectivity, Karbonn Platinum P9 supports 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS. It is running on 2500 mAh battery. Users willing to get this phone can buy right away from Snapdeal at the said price of Rs. 8,899 in just one color, i.e. Black.
Karbonn Platinum P9 specifications:
- Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system
- Dual SIM
- 6 inch qHD IPS laminated Touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 960 × 540 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, Expandable upto 32GB using microSD card
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with Auto Focus and LED flash
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 2500 mAh battery