HTC One M9+ launched for Rs. 52500 in India
HTC One M9+ (instead of M9) has been officially launched in India at the price of Rs. 52,500/- It will be available Online and offline starting May 3rd in three different color choices, i.e. Gold, Gunmetal Grey and Silver. One M9+comes out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI on top of it. It sports a 5.2 inch Quad HD display offering 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution.
One M9+ is powered with 3GB of RAM, 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor and PowerVR G6200 GPU. With such processing powerful, we can surely expect smoother performance and multitasking along with comfortable HD Gaming. The phone also sports a 20.7 Megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a Secondary rear camera to capture depth information on rear itself. While at front facing we have an Ultrapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture and 27.8mm wide-angle lens. Could be impressive for Selfies.
As per connectivity, HTC One M9+ supports 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), GPS with GLONASS and Bluetooth and is packed with 2840mAh battery.
HTC One M9+ specifications:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI
- 5.2 inch Quad HD display
- 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- 3GB of RAM
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- 20.7 Megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash
- Secondary rear camera to capture depth information
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth and GPS with GLONASS
- 2840mAh battery