Asus launched Zenfone 2 ZE551ML with 4GB and 2GB of RAM in India. The 2GB variant is priced at Rs. 14,999/- while 4GB variant costs Rs. 19,999/- Apart from the RAM, processor is also different in these variants, while rest of the specs remain the same. The new Zenfone 2 ZE551ML is a Dual Sim smartphone with Android 5.0 lollipop operating system. It features a 5.5 inch Full HD display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and protected with Corning gorilla glass 3.
The 2GB RAM variant is powered on 1.8GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3560, and 4GB variant has 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 processor. While both the phones consist of PowerVR G6430 GPU. As per storage the devices comes with 16GB, 32GB and 64GB internal memory. And they support MicroSD Card upto 64GB. They also sport a 13 Megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens and Real Tone flash. While at the front facing we get a 5 Megapixel shooter with f/2.0 aperture.
As per connectivity Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML supports 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 3000mAh battery. Let’s take a look at its complete specifications:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Dual SIM
- 5.5 inch Full HD display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2GB RAM, 1.8GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3560 Processor
- 4GB RAM, 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 processor
- PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable upto 64GB using microSD Card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens and Real Tone flash
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3000mAh battery