Lenovo A5000 is now officially available in India for sale at the price of Rs. 9,999 via Lenovo store. Lenovo will start shipping it from April 30th, however, users can now book one for them in two color choices, i.e Black and White colors. Lenovo A5000 is a phablet with 5 inch HD IPS display offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and supports Dual SIM (Mini + Micro). The phone comes out of the box with Android 4.4 KitKat OS having Vibe 2.0 UI on top of it.
Lenovo A5000 is powered on 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with 1GB of RAM and Mali 400 GPU. It has 8GB internal memory with support of expandable SD Card. It also has to offer us an 8 Megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 2 Megapixel front-facing camera. As per connectivity the phone supports 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. What makes Lenovo A5000 special is its 4000mAh battery.
Lenovo A5000 Specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe 2.0 UI
- Dual SIM (Mini + Micro)
- 5 inch HD IPS display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Mali 400 GPU
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory using microSD card
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with Auto-focus and LED Flash
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 4000mAh battery