iBall today launched ‘Cobalt Oomph 4.7D’ smartphone with iPhone 6 like design with metal body in India. It is priced at Rs. 7,999, can be bought in two different color choices including White Gold and Black Metallic Grey colors.It is a Dual sim phone running on Android 4.4 kitkat OS. iBall announced the phone will be upgraded to Android 5.0 Lollipop very soon in future.
iBall Cobalt Oomph 4.7D sports a 4.7 inch HD IPS display offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution with 312 PPI. It is powered with 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor and 1GB of RAM. As per storage we get 8GB internal memory with external microSD card slot. The phone also offers us an 8 Megapixel Auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5 Megapixel front-facing shooter for Selfie fans.
Being affordable phone, the new Cobalt Oomph 4.7D supports basic connectivity options only such as 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.7 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. iBall has packed the phone with 1850mAh battery.
iBall Cobalt Oomph 4.7D Specifications:
- Android 4.4 Kitkat, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 4.7 inch HD IPS display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution with 312 PPI
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable using microSD card
- 8 Megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.7 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 1850mAh battery