Panasonic today launched ‘Eluga L 4G‘ smartphone with 64-bit architecture for Rs. 12,990/- It is also the first device from the company with 4G support. Users can buy Eluga L 4G in just one color, i.e. Radiant Blue with free protective case and a screen guard. Talking about the phone, it features a 5 inch HD IPS OGS display offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. Display is further protected with Corning Gorilla Glass for better durability. It is running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS and supports Dual (4G + 3G) SIM cards.
Panasonic Eluga L 4G is powered with 64 bit Panasonic Eluga L 4G Panasonic Eluga L 4G processor clocked at 1.2 GHz. We cannot doubt for the performance with such good processor. It is accompanied by 1GB of RAM and Adreno 306 GPU making the phone even better. Other specifications of the phone consists of 8GB internal storage with MicroSD support upto 32GB. It comes with 8 Megapixel rear camera and 5 Megapixel shooter at front facing. We can record upto 1080 pixel Full HD video using the rear camera. In terms of connectivity, Eluga L 4G supports 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
Panasonic Eluga L 4G Specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating system
- Dual SIM (4G + 3G)
- 5 inch HD IPS OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 8GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB using MicroSD card
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS