Announced back in January, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is now launched in China. Registrations are now open while the phone will go on sale from May 12th, Tuesday. Xiaomi has priced Mi Note Pro for 2,999 Chinese Yuan, i.e approximately $483 or Rs. 31,000/- As of now, there is no announcement made about global launch but we can expect it very soon.
Talking abut the phone, Mi Note Pro is pretty powerful device with stylish design and its unique heat preventing technology. Xiaomi has infact filed patent for 5 heat conductivity for solving the heat issues of Snapdragon 810 processor, which is used in the phone. It is a Dual SIM phone supporting Nano + Micro SIM cards and running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS with company’s own MIUI on of it. Being a phablet, it features a 5.7 inch IPS touch display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The screen offers 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution with 551 PPI.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is powered with 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 (four x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + four x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) processor which is powerful enough to give you amazing performance, still it is coupled up with huge 4GB DDR4 RAM and Adreno 430 GPU making it the best smartphone in multitasking and HD Gaming so far. Now, you even dont need to worry about storage as well because Mi Note Pro comes with built-in 64GB storage memory.
This can also be a preferred device for camera fans because of its 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, 6-element lens and f/2.0 aperture allowing you capture upto 4K videos. At the front facing we get 4 Megapixel shooter. As per connectivity, Mi Note Pro supports 4G LTE (cat.9 up to 450Mbps) , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. It is running on 3090mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat with MIUI
- Dual SIM (micro + nano)
- 5.7 inch IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution with 551 PPI
- Ouad-Core Snapdragon 810 processor (four x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + four x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 )
- 4 GB DDR4 RAM
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 64 GB internal storage memory
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, 6-element lens and f/2.0 aperture
- 4 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4K video recording
- 4G LTE (cat.9 up to 450Mbps) , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 3090mAh battery