Phicomm launching Passion P660 LTE smartphone on June 3
After Meizu, Phicomm is all set to make its way to Indian market with the launch of Passion P660. It is the first 4G LTE smartphone of the company scheduled to be lunched on June 3 in New Delhi. They have already sent the Event invitations. Phicomm Passion P660 will be available in Black and White color choices. As of now there is no exact date of availability and price is known but we will surely update the same here on 3rd June during the event.
The new Passion P660 is a dual SIM phone Hybrid technology where you can also use your nano sim slot for microSD card. It features a Full HD 5 inch display offering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The phone comes with impressive 13 Megapixel rear camera having LED Flash, Sony IMX214 sensor and f/2.0 aperture. While the front facing shooter is of 5 Megapixel.
Phicomm Passion P660 comes out of the box with Android 4.4 KitKat powered with a 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor along with 2GB of RAM and Adreno 405 GPU making the phone quite good in performance and multitasking as well as Gaming. It is packed with 2300 mAh battery and supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC connectivity.
Phicomm Passion P660 Specifications:
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Sim slot can be used for MicroSD)
- 5 inch Full HD display
- 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal memory, expandable upto 64GB using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2300mAh battery