At the Computex 2105, Asus revealed their latest Smartphone, the Zenfone Selfie which is a selfie focused Smartphone. It sports a 13 megapixel primary as well as secondary camera with dual-tone LED flash. It also sports a laser focus for the rear camera for capturing faster and exceptional pictures in low-light conditions. It comes with a 5.5 inch display (1920 x 1080 pixels) and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
The device can record HD videos up to 1080 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core processor which is coupled with Adreno 415. It runs on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop. It comes with options for a 2 or 4 GB RAM and also for internal storage which comes in either 16/32/64 GB. The memory can be expanded up to 64 GB using a MicroSD card. Asus Zenfone Selfie will be available in seven different color choices including Pure White, Aqua Blue, Osmium Black, Sheer Gold, Glacier Gray, Glamor Red and Chic Pink.
Asus Zenfone Selfie specifications:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- 5.5- display with Corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2 and 4GB of RAM.
- 16, 32 and 64 GB Internal Memory options expandable to 64 GB.
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 13MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS