The Taiwanese Smartphone giant, HTC has finally released HTC One E9+ Dual SIM in India for the price of Rs. 36790. It is a slim yet power packed phone which comes with a 5.5 inch QHD display and runs on own Sense UI 7.0 on top of Android Lollipop 5.0 OS. The flagship device boasts a 2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 processor chip which is coupled with a 3GB RAM and PowerVR G6200 GPU. It comes with 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded using a microSD card.
One E9+ Dual Sim sports an amazing 20 Megapixel primary camera which will surely provide a great photography experience. On the front end, comes a 4 UltraPixel camera with multiple exciting features for a great video calling and selfie experience. The Smartphone is boosted by a 2800mAh battery.
The HTC One E9+ Dual SIM is available in Gold Sepia, Rose Gold and Meteor Grey colors and comes at a price of INR 36790. The Dual-SIM HTC One E9+ is selling in stores all over India.
HTC One E9+ dual SIM specifications:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Sense 7.0 UI
- Dual Nano SIM
- 5.5-inch Quad HD display
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795M) 64-bit processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 20MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 4 Ultrapixel (13MP) front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery