We had earlier informed you about the release date, price and specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 2A, when Xaiomi revealed the Smartphone. Now as per reports Xaiomi has cut down the price of Redmi 2A from $97 to $80. It is a variant of Redmi 2 and has many similar features to Redmi 2.
The Smartphone comes with a 4.7 inch (720 X 1080 pixels) HD IPS display with pixel density 312 ppi. The dual SIM Smartphone is boosted by a 1.4GHz Quad-core leadcore Cortex A7 processor chip which is coupled with 1GB of RAM and Mali-T628 GPU which improves the performance of the phone and also provides a better gaming experience. The device sports an 8 megapixel rear camera and a 2 megapixel front camera and a powerful 2200mAh battery with fast-charging feature. The device comes with an 8GB internal memory and can be expanded to 32GB using a memory card. It supports TDD-LTE along with other connectivity options and is available in China at a meager rate of $80 INR 5000 approx.
What makes the device priced at a price less than 100$ is the replacement of the Snapdragon processor to a Leadcore processor.
Xiaomi Redmi 2A specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat based MIUI v6
- Dual SIM
- 4.7 inch HD IPS display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.5 GHz quad-core LCI L1860C processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Mali T628 dual-core GPU
- 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB using microSD card
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture and Omni vision sensor
- 1080p video recording
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 720P HD video recording
- 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2200mAh battery