HTC One Me has been finally revealed by HTC in an official announcement in China. HTC has also listed the Smartphone on its official China website.
The Smartphone will come with MediaTek’s latest Helio X10 processor coupled with a 3GB RAM and comes with 32GB internal storage along with SD card support to expand memory. The One Me is the first device to be powered with the Helio X10 processor 64-bit Octa-core 2.2GHz processor.
The Smartphone runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with HTC Sense UI on top and comes with a 5.2 inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) display and also comes with a fingerprint scanner. The device comes equipped with a 20 megapixel primary camera for an exceptional photography experience and a 4 UltraPixel front camera for high quality video calling and clicking amazing selfies. The device comes with Dual-SIM and 4G LTE support along with other connectivity options.
HTC One ME will be available in Meteor Grey, Rose Gold and Gold Sepia. Nothing has been revealed about the price and as per rumors it is said to release only in Asia.
HTC One ME Rumored Specifications:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with HTC Sense UI
- Dual SIM
- 5.2 inch display
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- Helio X10 processor 64-bit Octa-core 2.2GHz processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable using a microSD card
- 20 megapixel rear camera
- 4 UltraPixel front camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band, DLNA, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS
- 2840mAh battery