Gionee has revealed a new Smartphone in the E series, named ‘Elife E8’ at a Beijing event along with another long lasting Smartphone ‘Marathon M5’. Elife E8 is a phablet that has a single body metal design with aluminum-magnesium alloy and comes with a large 6 inches Quad HD AMOLED display with resolution 2560 x 1440 pixels. It is further protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection for better durability.
Let’s have a look at its other features. This dual-SIM Smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Gionee’s Amigo UI on the top and is also equipped with a fingerprint sensor at the back for secure locking, its position is rather unusual. The device sports a wonderful 23.7 megapixel camera for an amazing photography experience and also 4K recording. The front camera is 8 megapixel, the Gionee Elife E8 excels in the camera section. It is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X 10 Processor which is coupled with a 3GB RAM and PowerVR G6200 GPU.
In terms of memory, the Gionee Elife E8 packs a massive 64 GB storage which can be expanded to 128GB using SDcard. The Smartphone comes with 4G LTE support along with other connectivity options and packs a powerful 3250mAh battery. Overall, the Smartphone is a complete power packed device and is priced at USS 644 approx. INR 41118. The device will be available from 15th July in China and is set to release in August in India.
Gionee Elife E8 specifications:
- Amigo UI 3.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Dual SIM
- 6-inch Quad HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- 2 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X 10 (MT6795) processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal memory, can be expanded up to 128GB
- 23.7MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, 1 / 2.3? sensor, 6P lenses, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, USB OTG, NFC
- 3520mAh battery