There is great news for Android gamers. Samsung has released a new application, Game Recorder+ to record gameplay videos for selected Samsung smartphones. Recording our game’s gameplay and viewing the highlights later was something we all have always wanted. Playing amazing games, doing tricks completing missions, beating high scores and more was amazing, but the only thing amiss was recording the gameplay.
Game Recorder+ will work on Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge in Samsung Galaxy S series and will also work on Galaxy Note 2, Note 3, Note 4 and Note Edge.
You can record a game by opening it inside the Game Recorder+ app. The app will display which gaming apps are installed in your phone. If the game you want to record is not displayed in the recorder app, you will have to register.
If you want to record a game, you need to launch the game inside the app. The app shows the games you have yourself register the game from the menu of installed apps. After which you will be able to record games easily. Click on the floating button to record the game.
Features of the Game Recorder + app:
- Now you can record game videos in full HD 1080P resolution
- Trim the video after you are done recording, keep only the part you require
- Game Boost every time before playing a game to optimize memory usage and provide a faster and better gaming experience.
- Record game audio
- Record touch connection in the games
- Record your own commentary using the microphone
- Disable microphone on S6 and S6 Edge
- Record you face while playing using the front camera
- Disable front camera by uploading your profile picture
- Upload videos on YouTube directly