iBall launches Andi 4P Class X Budget smartphone for Rs. 3999
Indian smartphone manufacturer iBall has launched a new Andi 4P Class X in its budget Andi series. It is priced at Rs. 3,999/- INR in India and it will arrive in shelves coming weeks.
iBall Andi 4P Class X features a 4-inch IPS display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution. Powered with 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek processor and 1GB of RAM, the phone comes out of the box with Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. In such low cost, it comes with 8GB of internal storage memory which can be expanded further using microSD card. The new Andi 4P Class X is a dual sim phone sporting a 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3 megapixel front shooter. iBall has packed the phone with 1400mAh battery.
iBall Andi 4P Class X specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System
- Dual SIM
- 4 inch IPS display
- 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable using microSD card
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 1.3 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
- 1400mAh battery