Elephone P8000 which was announced back in May is now listed online in India. Also the Elephone Facebook page has revealed that they will release Elephone P8000 by the end of this month. Talking about highlights of the phone, it packs a 3GB RAM and is powered by a 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor coupled with Mali-T720 Graphics processor. Elephone P8000 will provide an exceptional faster performance and also an amazing gaming experience.
Moving on to other features, the device comes out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and sports a 5.5 inch OGS display. Elephone P8000 is a dual SIM device with a 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, Samsung CMOS sensor and a 5 megapixel front camera for clicking selfies and video calling. It comes with an unusual Fingerprint sensor at the back, which will unlock the phone once touched. Coming to battery, it packs a powerful 4165mAh battery which is sure to provide a long lasting battery life. The approx. price of the Elephone P8000 is said to be INR 12,999.
Elephone P8000 specifications:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS, will be upgradeable to Android M
- Dual Micro SIM
- Fingerprint sensor at the back
- 5-inch OGS display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, Samsung CMOS sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 4165 mAh built-in battery