Xolo has recently launched a new variant of Xolo Cube 5.0, which was launched couple of weeks ago. This new variant contains some enhancements over its previous version. It is available for purchase with the price tag of Rs. 8,888 whereas the price of Cube 5.0 1GB variant is reduced to 7,849.
The major difference in the new Xolo Cube 5.0 is the RAM, the new Cube 5.0’s variant comes with 2 GB of RAM while the Xolo Cube 5.0 was launched with just 1 GB of RAM. The 2 GB RAM variant of Cube 5.0 also features a 5-megapixel front camera which was just 2 megapixel in Cube 5.0. The display of the new variant sports 85 percent NTSC color gamut which was absent in Cube 5.0 (1 GB RAM).
Other specifications of Xolo Cube 5.0 are same, it has 5-inch Display and it is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It runs on Android v5.0 Lollipop. It is a Dual SIM phone and company says that it offers better battery performance as compared to 1 GB variant.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch HD OGS IPS display with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor
- 1GB / 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 500 MHz Mali-400 GPU
- 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100mAh battery power
It will go on sale in black, White and Gold colors.