Aqua Y4 sports a 4.5-inch display which gives resolution of 854×480 pixels. It is powered by 1GHz dual-core MT6572X processor which is coupled by 512 MB of RAM. It runs on Android v4.4 kitkat out-of-the box. It has 4 GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32 GB with the help of microSD card. It is a dual SIM budget smartphone.
According to Intex, the highlights of Aqua Y4 is its 2 Megapixel front-camera which is the best camera in the range of 5000/- and it has 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash light. On the connectivity part it supports 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS and more. It packs a 1700mAh of battery.
Intex Aqua Y4 specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 1GHz dual-core MT6572X processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 136 x 67.5 8.7mm; Weight – 132.5g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+ ,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth, GPS
- 1700mAh battery