LG G4 Beat has been unveiled by LG. it is the successor of G3 Beat and of course the cheaper variant of company’s latest Flagship LG G4. The Smartphone comes in royal colors, i.e. Metallic Silver, Ceramic White and Shiny Gold they surely enhance the look of the phone. LG G4 Beat will release very soon in India and other countries inlcuding Europe and America.
Moving on to features of LG G4 Beat, it features a 5.2 inch Full HD display and comes out of the box running on latest Android Lollipop 5.1.1 OS. G4 Beat is boosted by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core processor clubbed with 1.5GB RAM and Adreno 405 GPU. Talking about the camera, it sports a 13 Megapixel or 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash.
The camera with G4 Beat will be different in different countries. It is also equipped with Laser AF at the back for faster focus even in low light areas. It features a 5 megapixel front camera. The camera quality is said to be breathtaking as it comes with a variety of additional camera features like Color Spectrum Sensor and many more. The phone will come with 4G support and will also feature NFC along with other connectivity options. LG G4 Beat features a 2,300mAh removable battery.
The price has not been disclosed yet, however LG has said that they will reveal the prices when they release the phone locally everywhere.
LG G4 Beat specifications:
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS
- 5.2-inchFull HD IPS In-Cell Touch display
- 1920 × 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core (1.5 GHz & 1.0 GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, can be expanded using microSD card
- 13MP or 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1 , GPS / Glonass, NFC
- 2,300mAh removable battery