ZTE Nubia My Prague Slimmest Phone with Metal Frame Coming Soon for $385
ZTE has launched a new smartphone under its Nubia series which claims to be the slimmest smartphone. It is the new ‘ZTE Nubia My Prague’ which was launched at an event in Prague, Europe. The phone is just 5.5mm thick because of which it is expected that it will become a competitor for other slim phone in market like Gionee Elife S7, Vivo X5 Max and Micromax Sliver 5.
We can say that it is named on Prague city, because it was launched at an event in Prague. Currently there is no information about its worldwide availability, but as for now it is available in Czech Republic. There are two variants of ZTE Nubia My Prague, White/Silver variant which comes with 2GB of RAM while White/Gold color variant comes with 3GB of RAM.
ZTE Nubia My Prague sports a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display which gives resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 which is coupled with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB and 32GB of internal memory. It has 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash light and 8-megapixel front-facing shooter. It runs out of the box on Android v5.0 Lollipop. It is a DUAL SIM smartphone and supports 4G LTE. It packs a 2200mAh battery which gives 27 hours of standby time.
ZTE Nubia My Prague Specifications:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with nubia UI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual (micro + nano) SIM
- 5.2 inch Full HD Super AMOLED OGS on-cell display
- 1920 x 1080 Pixels Resolution
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 550 MHz Adreno 405 GPU
- 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 13 Megapixel camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.7, Toshiba T4KA3 sensor, 78-degree wide viewing angle
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), GPS/aGPS
- 2200mAh battery