As stated earlier, ZTE today revealed their latest Flagship “ZTE Axon Pro“. The phone is launched in US only as of now at the price of $449.88 and wills tart shipping from July 27. Users will get three color choice choices including Gold, Chromium Silver and Phthalo Blue colors.
Talking about the specifications, ZTE Axon Pro is a power house with 4GB of RAM and Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) that can give you amazing performance and multitasking. There is also an Adreno 430 GPU making your Gaming experience better as well. Coming out of the box with latest Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, Axon Pro features a 5.5 inch CGS TFT LCD display offering 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution. The screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for better durability.
As promised, ZTE Axon Pro comes with Dual Rear camera that includes a 13 Megapixel with dual LED Flash and a 2 Megapixel secondary camera. You can record upto 4K video recording. As per the front facing, we get an 8 Megapixel Selfie shooter with 88-degree wide-angle lens. The secondary camera also supports upto Full HD 1080p video recording. Axon Pro is also good in connectivity supporting 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS. ZTE has packed the phone with 3000mAh battery.
ZTE Axon Pro specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Single nano SIM
- 5.5 inch CGS TFT LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2560 x 1440 Pixels Resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 )
- 4GB of RAM
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, 2 Megapixel secondary camera
- 4K Video Recording
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with 88-degree wide-angle lens
- 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- 3000mAh battery