Earlier in May, LG announced two cheaper variants named of its latest Flagship LG G4, named LG G4 Stylus and G4C. Today LG officially launched the G4 Stylus in India. Priced at Rs. 24,990 the phone comes in two color choices including Floral White and Metallic Silver. Talking about the phone, as its name suggests, the phone comes with a Stylus Pen which can be used to make best use of the large 5.7 inch HD IPS in-cell touch display offering 1280× 720 pixels resolution.
LG G4 Stylus out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop. It is a Dual SIM phone powered with 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB of RAM and Adreno 306 GPU. We get 16GB built-in storage memory which can be expanded further using microSD card. The phone sports a 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and Laser Auto Focus. On the front we get 5 Megapixel shooter.
LG G4 Stylus also seems good in connectivity supporting 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC. LG has powered the phone with 3000mAh removable battery.
LG G4 Stylus Specifications:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 5.7 inch HD IPS in-cell touch display
- 1280× 720 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 16GB internal memory, expandable using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and Laser Auto Focus
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC
- 3000mAh Removable battery