Acer announced 4 new affordable smartphones today at IFA 2015 including Liquid M330 and M320 Windows 10 Mobile and Liquid Z330 & Z320 which are running Android 5.1 OS. All these four smartphones are exactly similar in specifications, except the operating system and 4G connectivity.
The new Acer Liquid M330 and M320 smartphones comes out of the box running Windows 10 operating system with 4.5 inch FWVGA display offering 854 x 480 pixels resolution. Both these devices are running on 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor along with 1GB of RAM. We get built-in 8GB storage memory and supports external MicroSD. Both the phones brings us 5 Megapixel primary camera and a 2 Megapixel front facing shooter. Coming to connectivity, Liquid M330 supports 4G LTE connectivity along with 3G HSPA+,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth and GPS. While Liquid M320 has no 4G LTE support.
Acer Liquid M330 and M320 Specifications:
- Windows 10 for Phones
- 4.5 inch FWVGA display
- 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable using microSD card
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth, GPS
- (No 4G in M320)