ZTE started Axon mobile series couple of months ago in July that includes two amazing phones ZTE Axon and Axon Pro with special features such as Dual camera at rear facing and more. Today at IFA, Zte introduced third phone of this series named as Axon Elite. It is priced at 419.99 Euros and will be available from September 24th in just one Ion Gold color.
Just like previous two Axon smartpohones, the new Axon Elite also comes with some special features such as Eyeprint ID. As we understand from the term containing Eye, this feature uses the front camera of the phone to capture a unique vein patterns from our eyes to unlock the phone. In other term, it is a password free eye-based biometric unlocking solution. Another features of Axon Elite includes Fingerprint sensor, Voice control and Dual Rear Camera like Axon Pro.
Coming to specifications, ZTE Axon Elite comes out of the box running Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OS with MiFavor 3.2 UI on top of it. It supports Dual Nano SIM cards and is running on 3000mAh battery. The phone is a powerhouse running on 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 SoC (4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57) coupled up with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 430 GPU. As per connectivity, the phone supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS.
Axon Elite sports a 5.5 inch Full HD CGS TFT LCD 2.5D curved display protected with Corning Antimicrobial Gorilla Glass for better durability. It offers 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution. The phone could be good choice for photography or Selfie fans as well because of its amazing Dual Camera that consists of 13 Megapixel with dual LED Flash and 2 Megapixel secondary camera at rear facing. The front facing carries an 8 Megapixel Selfie shooter with 88-degree wide-angle lens. Using the rear camera you can record 4K videos, while the front camera is capable to record Full HD 1080p videos.
ZTE Axon Elite Specifications:
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.2
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 5.5 inch CGS TFT LCD 2.5D curved display with Corning Antimicrobial Gorilla Glass protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 )
- 3GB of RAM
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 32GB internal storage memory, expandable upto 128GB using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, 2 Megapixel secondary camera
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- 4K video recording using Rear camera, 1080p video recording using Front camera
- Fingerprint scanner, Eyeprint ID, Hi-Fi Audio Chipset: AKM 4961
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS
- 3000mAh battery