Xiaomi has finally revealed their next, ‘Xiaomi Mi 4c’ today at event in China as expected. Just like Mi 4 and Mi 4i, the new variant also looks great in design as well as in performance. Xiaomi Mi 4c will go up for pre-order starting tomorrow (23rd) in four color choices including Blue, Pink, Yellow and White colors. Interested user can order the phone online from Tmall.com and the company’s own Mi.com.
As per the prices, Xiaomi Mi 4c comes in two variants for RAM and Storage:
- 2GB RAM with 16GB Storage : 1299 Yuan / $204 / 13,400 INR approximately
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage : 1499 Yuan / $235 / 15,500 INR approximately
Xiaomi Mi 4c already looks good as per RAM, what about the rest? Well, it is impressive too. It sports a Full HD 5 inch IPS fully laminated display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution with 441 PPI density. It comes out of the box running the latest MIUI 7 based on Android lollipop OS and supports Dual SIM cards. Xiaomi has powered up Mi 4C with Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 ( 4x 1.44GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor along with Adreno 418 GPU. You can surely expect stunning performance and multitasking at such processing power.
Coming to the camera department, Xiaomi Mi 4c brings us a 13 Megapixel rear shooter powered with Sony IMX258 or Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL sensor, PDAF and two-tone LED flash using which you can capture amazing photos and videos. For the selfie fans, it has a 5 Megapixel front facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens. Note, Xiaomi also brings a new feature called “Edge Tap” with this phone that lets users click Selfies instantly by tapping the edge of phone.
As per connectivity, the phone supports 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS along with the new USB Type-C. Xiaomi has backed up the phone with 3080mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
Xiaomi Mi 4c Specifications:
- Android Lollipop based MIUI 7
- Dual SIM
- 5 inch Full HD IPS fully laminated display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 441 PPI
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 ( 4x 1.44GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB memory / 3GB RAM with 32GB memory
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX258 or Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL sensor, PDAF and two-tone LED flash
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C
- 3080mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0