Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo announced in Brazil
Samsung has announced the new Galaxy S5 Neo in Brazil with name of Galaxy S5 New Edition. It is listed on official website in Brazil with model number SM-G903M. Although the price is not confirmed yet, Galaxy S5 New Edition will come in three color options including Charcoal Black, Titanium Grey and Copper Gold.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo seems very similar in design and build to flagship Galaxy S5. However, there are few changes made in its specifications, especially in the processor. This is a Dual SIM variant running on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and sports a Full HD 5.1 inch Super AMOLED display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. Samsung has powered it up with 2GB RAM and 1.6GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Exynos 7580 processor accompanied by Mali-T720 GPU. This is the new processor than the one used in Flagship S5. The device comes with 16GB internal storage memory supporting expandable upto 128GB microSD card.
As i said Galaxy S5 Neo is very similar to the original flagship, it also comes with a Fingerprint sensor, Heart rate sensor as well as it is IP67 certified Dust and Water Resistant smartphone. We also get a 16 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5 Megapixell front-facing camera. As per connectivity, it supports 4G LTE-A / 3G HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth v4.0 LE and GPS. The phone is powered on 2800mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy S5 New Edition (S5 Neo) specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- IP67 rated Dust and water Resistant
- Fingerprint sensor, Heart rate sensor
- 5.1 inch Super AMOLED display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Exynos 7580 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB internal storage memory, expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE-A / 3G HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth v4.0 LE and GPS
- 2800mAh Battery