As scheduled, Oppo has announced the latest variant of R7 series, called Oppo R7s. It seems pretty good with huge Full HD AMOLED display, 4GB RAM and 13 Megapixel camera. The phone will be available soon around the world in Silver and Gold colors. As of now the price is unknown but we will get to know once it is revealed tomorrow at an even t in China.
Talking about the phone, Oppo R7s comes out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop based Color OS 2.1 and supports Hybrid Dual Nano SIM cards. It sports a Full HD 5.5 inch AMOLED 2.5D Curved Screen offering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Oppo R7s is powered with 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor coupled up with 4GB RAM and Adreno 405 GPU making it a powerhouse of smoother multitasking.
Another highlight of Oppo R7s is its Sony IMX214 sensor powered 13 Megapixel primary camera having LED Flash, PDAF and f/2.2 aperture. There is also an 8 Megapixel front-facing shooter with f/2.4 aperture. This could be good choice for Selfie fans. As per storage, it comes with internal 32GB memory and supports MicroSD card as well for expanding. Oppo R7s also seems good in connectivity supporting 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG. Oppo is running the phone on 3070mAh battery with VOOC Rapid Charge.
Oppo R7s Specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based Color OS 2.1
- Hybrid Dual nano SIM support
- 5.5 inch Full HD AMOLED 2.5D Curved Screen protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal memory, expandable using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Sony IMX214 sensor and f/2.2 aperture
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG
- 3070mAh battery with VOOC Rapid Charge