Samsung today announced their yet another powerful and colorful phablet named as “Samsung Galaxy J”. This will be the first device in the brand new J series which will be powered with 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor along with 3GB of RAM from which can expect smooth and lag free performance, multitasking and of course high end gaming. Running on latest Android 4.3 JellyBean operating system Xperia J features a 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display offering 1920×1080 pixels resolution at 441 pixel density making the screen brighter and sharper for better output quality.
Galaxy J comes with 13.2 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and Zero Shutter Lag and BSI Sensor allowing you to capture High Quality Pictures and of course Full HD 1080p video recording. Users also get 2.1 Megapixel front-facing camera for making video calls and conferencing in HD quality video. It comes with 32Gb built0in storage memory which can be expanded upto 64GB using microSD Card. As far as connectivity is concerned Galaxy J supports Xi LTE (up to 150Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11ac (HT80), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS and NFC along with Infrared LED for smart TV remote.
Samsung has powered the phone with 2600 mAh Battery from which we can use the phone for an entire day in one charge. Users can avail the phone in three different colors including Pink, Satin White and Lapis Blue. As of now there is no final words on price and release date but we expect the same very soon.
Samsung Galaxy J Specifications:
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 441 ppi
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 13.2 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, Zero Shutter Lag and BSI Sensor
- 2.1 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 32GB internal memory, expandable upto 64GB using microSD
- Xi LTE (up to 150Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11ac (HT80), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS and NFC
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote
- 2600 mAh Battery