Oppo today introduced a new smartphone called Oppo Neo 7 with mid ranged specifications but impressive design. It comes with a mirror finish back panel, pretty similar like we saw earlier on Neo 5. The phone is scheduled for launch in India after few days. As of now there is no information about its price and roll out, but we can say the phone will come in White and Black color options.
The Oppo Neo 7 comes out of the box running Color OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system and supports Dual (Micro + Nano) SIM. It features a 5 inch qHD IPS display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution and powered up with 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor. The processing powered is further coupled up with 1GB RAM and Adreno 306 GPU.
Oppo Neo 7 also comes with 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and f/2.0 aperture, while the Selfie fans get a 5 Megapixel front facing shooter with f/2.4 aperture. We get 16GB built-in storage memory supporting expandable storage upto 128GB. The device also looks great in connectivity supporting 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. All the juice is to the device is coming from a 2420mAh battery.
Oppo Neo 7 Specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based Color OS 2.1
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 5 inch qHD IPS display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 16GB internal storage memory, expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash with f/2.0 aperture
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2420mAh battery