InFocus today launched their first ever “Made in India” budget smartphone called ‘Infocus M260‘. Priced at just Rs. 3,999, it is now available via Snapdeal in Fluorescent Green, White and Orange color options. Being a budget phone, it comes with entry level specifications that includes a 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS display offering 854 × 480 pixels resolution running on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Inlife UI 2.0 and supports Dual micro SIM cards.
Infocus M260 is powered on 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor along with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory supporting external SD card up to 32GB. The phone also brings a 5 Megapixel rear camera with Fixed Focus, LED flash and f/2.4 aperture and a 2 Megapixel front-facing camera. It supports 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
Infocus M260 Specifications:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Inlife UI 2.0
- Dual micro SIMs
- 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS display
- 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage memory, expandable up to 32GB using microSD card
- 5 Megapixel Fixed Focus Camera with LED flash and f/2.4 aperture
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2000mAh battery