Gionee Launch Event on November 24 – Marathon M5 with 6020mAh battery Coming
Gionee has scheduled a Launch Event on Monday, that is November 24th. The teaser is out saying “India’s Longest Marathon 6020”, which hits us that the company is all set to launch Gionee Marathon M5 which is powered up with 6020mAh battery.
The event will take place in Bengaluru as mentioned in the invite. Talking about the phone, its 6020 mAh battery includes 2 x 3010 batteries that can accompany you for 62 hours of standby with only 5% charging left. The phone also comes with fast dual charging chips that not only charges the phone fast, but also lets you charge other phones. We will keep up updated with every details from the Product launch event. As of now, let’s take a look at its complete specifications list.
Gionee Marathon M5 Specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Amigo UI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED Plus display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal memory, can be expanded using microSD card.
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5P lenses, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 84-degree ultra-wide angle lens
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 6020mAh battery