Coolpad has launched a new smartphone named “Coolpad Fengshang Max“. It comes with flagship like specifications and looks great in design as well. The phone is now available in China and comes in three color choices including Grey, Pink and Gold colors. As per the price, Coolpad Fengshang Max has 3 different variants, and so does the price varies. It is as follows:
- 3GB RAM variant Priced at 2499 Yuan / $390 / Rs. 26,000/-
- 4GB RAM with 64GB variant Priced at 3299 Yuan / $516 / Rs. 34,300/-
- 4GB RAM with 128GB variant Priced at 3599 Yuan / $563 / Rs. 37,400/-
The phone is now on sale in China but there is still no confirmation about its Global release. Talking about the phone’s specifications, the news Coolpad Fengshang MAX comes out of the box running Android 5.1 Lollipop with Coolpad 8.0 UI on top of it and supports Dual SIM cards. These are Hybrid slots that also let you use MicroSD card in the second slot. There is also a Fingerprint Sensor placed at rear facing to offer you better security of your data and information.
It sports a Full HD 5.5 inch liquid crystal 2.5D display protected with Gorilla Glass for better durability offering 1280 x 1080 pixel resolution at 401 ppi Pixel density. Coolpad Fengshang MAX is powered with 1.5GHz Snapdragon 615 64-bit Octa-core processor paired up by Adreno 405 GPU. As said above, in term of RAM, the phone comes in 3GB and 4GB RAM variants along with internal 32GB, 64GB and 128GB storage memory. We can further expand the memory using 128GB MicroSD card.
Coolpad Fengshang MAX also looks great in its camera department sporting a 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and PDAF, as well as a 5 Megapixel front facing camera for selfie fans. It is a 4G LTE smartphone further supporting standard connectivity features like 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB and NFC. The phone is backed up with 2,800mAh battery offering up to 17 hours of talk time and 310 hours of standby time.
Coolpad Fengshang Max Specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based Coolpad 8.0 UI
- Dual SIM with Hybrid SIM slots
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 5.5 inch Full HD liquid crystal 2.5D display protected with Gorilla Glass
- 1280 x 1080 pixel resolution and 401 ppi Pixel density
- 1.5GHz Snapdragon 615 64-bit Octa-core processor
- 3GB and 4GB RAM variants
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB, 64GB and 128GB on-board storage, expandable upto 128GB using MicroSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and PDAF
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB and NFC
- 2,800mAh battery offering up to 17 hours of talk time and 310 hours of standby time