Lava today launched their new smartphone called ‘Lava Iris X10‘ with 3GB RAM and 4G LTE support. The phone is priced at Rs. 11,500 and comes in Royal Black & Icy White color options.
The new Iris X10 comes with a 5 inch HD display offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The phone is powered on 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor paired up with, as said, 3GB of RAM making the phone pretty good in multitasking. It has 16GB built-in memory which can be expanded further using microSD card.
The Dual SIM Lava Iris X10 comes out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop but it is said to be upgraded to latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow very soon. This could also be a good choice at affordable price for photography fans because of its 13 Megapixel primary shooter having dual LED Flash and f/2.0 aperture supporting Full HD 1080p videos. At the front facing we get a 5 Megapixel Selfie shooter with 84-degree wide-angle lens.
As said, Lava Iris X10 is a 4G LTE smartphone also supporting 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is powered on 2900mAh battery.
Lava Iris X10 Specifications:
- Star OS based on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 5 inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage memory, expandable using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2900mAh battery