Asus today launched ZenFone 2 Laser 6 in India, which is the successor of Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 which was launched back in October. Priced at Rs. 17,999, the new ZenFone 2 Laser 6 is now available across the country Online at the said price in three color options including Glacier Gray, Sheer Gold and Glamour Red. retailers will get the phone for sale a week later.
Talking about the phone’s specifications, it seems really impressive in all aspects including display, camera, processing power and storage as well. We get a huge 6 inch IPS Full HD display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution with 72% screen to body ratio and is protected with Corning gorilla glass 4. It is powered up with 3GB of RAM paired up with Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 SoC and Adreno 405 GPU. We get a 13 Megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash and Laser Auto Focus and a 5 Megapixel front-facing Selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide-angle lens.
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 6 is a Dual SIM smartphone running on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Zen UI 2.0 on top of it. We dont even need to worry much about the storage since the phone has internal 32GB memory and further supports MicroSD card up to 128GB. It is a 4G LTE smartphone supporting other connectivity options including 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac , Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. Asus is running the phone on 3000mAh battery.
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 6 (ZE601KL) Specifications:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Zen UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 6 inch IPS display with 72% screen to body ratio protected with Corning gorilla glass 4
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 SoC
- 3GB of RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash and Laser Auto Focus
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac , Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3000mAh battery