With the increasing technology, we are getting to see some unique smartphones as well. Today, Kyocera has launched a new mid ranged smartphone called Digno Rafre KYV36. This is not just Waterproof with IPX5 / IPX8 rating and Dustproof with IP5X but it can also be washed with Hand soap or using warm water up to 43 degrees. This is impressive. The video commercial of Kyocera Digno Rafre also show people using the phone in bath tub as well.
Coming to its availability and pricing, the phone will be available starting December 11 in Japan. However, it is up for pre-order now. It will come in three different color options including Marine Navy, Cashmere White and Coral Pink at the price of 57,240 Yen. i.e. approximately $464 or Rs. 31,000.
As per specification, Kyocera Digno Rafre sports a 5 inch HD TFT LCD display offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and is protected with Dragontrail X. Coming out of the box running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it is powered with 2GB of RAM, 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor and Adreno 306 GPU. We get 16GB on-board storage memory that is further expandable using microSD card.
The new Digno Rafre KYV36 brings a 13 Megapixel primary shooter with LED Flash at rear facing and a 2 Megapixel front facing camera. It is a 4G LTE phone also supporting standard connectivity options such as 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The phone is powered on 3,000mAh battery.
Kyocera Digno Rafre Specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 5 inch TFT LCD display with Dragontrail X protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 16GB internal storage memory, expandable using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3,000mAh battery
- IPX5 / IPX8 rated Waterproof and IP5X Dustproof