Zen Ultrafone 502 is out now in the market at a cost of Rs.7,299. This ia a budget price at which Zen is offering you a good device with Jellybean operating system on the same. This new gadget is going to have a 4.5inch screen on the front side. This screen provide you a maximum resolution of 960×540 pixel which is quiet enough for web surfing, video chatting and for reading ebooks. The front 4.5inch screen is a capactivit touch screen. It is a IPS display which is vibrant and amazing good solution for multimedia also. The device run on 1.2Ghz Dual core cpu and 512MB of ram.
The hardware configuration here looks enough for performing day to day job on the phone. It is also a bit good for gaming. HD games work only well on devices which have a high ram and good gpu oh them. The device has dual caeram where a 8MP camera lies on the backside. This is the primary camera supported by LED Flash and a 1.3MP camera lies on the front side which is a basic VGA camera enough for video chatting. The phone runs on 1700mAH battery. So here at the cost of RS.7,299 is really a good budget where you are getting a decent device.
- Android 4.2.2 JellyBean OS
- Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM)
- 4.5-inch capacitive IPS touch screen display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.3 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB using microSD
- 3G , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- 1700 mAh battery